FRASER VALLEY MILITARY AND RCMP TRANSFERS
PORTER GROUP are your Brookfield Relocation Specialists in the Fraser Valley
Are you undertaking a military or RCMP transfer to or from the Fraser Valley? As Brookfield Relocation Specialists, PORTER GROUP are approved service providers to the DND and RCMP Integrated Relocation Programs (IRP) and we are here to ensure your move is easy, efficient and hassle-free. And, as long time residents of the Fraser Valley, we can answer all of your questions about our community, its neighbourhoods and its amenities.
With several family members who have served with the RCMP we have a thorough understanding of the pressures and stress transfers can cause. We get it and we’re here for you – from your first house-hunting trip to your final move-in.
Ready to get started or just have questions? Either way, call or email us anytime. We’re here to help!
TRANSFERRING TO THE FRASER VALLEY
To Best Prepare You for your House Hunting Trip to the Fraser Valley we will:
- Contact you by phone to ascertain what you need and what you want in your new home
- Courier you a relocation package with information on real estate, city maps, schools, recreation facilities, public transit and any other information you require to familiarize yourself with your new community.
- Assist you with hotel and car rental selection for your house hunting trip (HHT) if requested.
- Work exclusively with you during your HHT so you receive the attention you need to find your new home
- Assist you with selection of a lawyer and home inspector and other required professionals. All service providers are approved for DND IRP and RCMP IRP.
- Provide you with contacts such as family doctor, dentist, insurance broker, painters and home repair contractors
We know that house hunting trips are short and require quick decisions. We have helped many of families make these moves and are organized to make the process an easy one for you.
TRANSFERRING FROM THE FRASER VALLEY
WE CAN HELP WITH THAT TOO.
To Assist you with your transfer out we will:
- Contact a reputable REALTOR® (with experience in Military/RCMP postings) within your destination city who will provide you with the services outlined above. In most posted area’s we personally know the REALTOR® and we have worked with them in the past.
- Provide you with a completed market analysis of your current home’s value.
- Stage, market and list your home on the MLS system and other Real Estate websites.
- Assist you, if requested, in selection of an IRP approved lawyer to complete the transaction.
- Negotiate a Contract of Purchase and Sale with terms, conditions and pricing that work for you.
- Forward all necessary paperwork to your lawyer and IRP representative.
- Keep in close contact with you during the selling process, closing date and thereafter.
- Abide by Brookfield Global Relocation’s standards and services.
Have questions? Get In Touch